This module converts LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, or AMS-TeX documents to Microsoft Word format. You can choose the following formats for TeX/LaTeX equations: Microsoft Equation, old Equation 3.x, or MathType. Works with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Windows.
Try also our online conversion service.
- Support for LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, and AMS-TeX;
- Support for BibTeX bibliographies;
- Choosing either Microsoft Equation, old Equation 3.x, or MathType format for converted equations;
- Choosing either LaTeX cross-referencing algorithm or Microsoft Word cross-referencing fields;
- Linking images;
- Support for ANSI, OEM, MAC, Unicode, or UTF-8 encoding in LaTeX files;
- Converting a whole LaTeX document or a selected part;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Microsoft Word 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
- Conversion of large documents consumes a lot of CPU time and disk space. Thus the system may seem unresponsible while processing such documents. It is recommended to split large LaTeX documents into parts of about 50-60 pages before importing.
- Some of our customers report of successful launches under Linux+Wine, but GrindEQ does not provide technical support for Linux.
- Please see GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Help for more information.
Using GrindEQ menu
Depending on your Microsoft Word Add-Ins and Macro settings, GrindEQ menu will appear in the Microsoft Word Ribbon.
By using GrindEQ buttons you can convert a selected part of your document into the necessary format. Just select a part of your document you want to convert and press the appropriate GrindEQ button. Please read GrindEQ Help to learn more possibilities you can get with GrindEQ buttons.
Converting multiple documents
Open the documents you want to convert in Microsoft Word. Select GrindEQ converter in GrindEQ menu, then select Convert all opened documents. Please see GrindEQ Help for more information.
Download Example (example.zip)
Use LaTeX-to-Word 64-bit if and only if you have Microsoft Word 64-bit installed on your machine.