This freeware module normalizes Microsoft Equations 3.x to the same appearance
(e.g. the same font, style, and size). Works with Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010 and Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
- Normalizing font, style, and size of Microsoft Equation 3.x objects;
- Normalizing image scale of Microsoft Equation 3.x and MathType objects;
- Converting a whole Microsoft Word document or a selected part;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Microsoft Word 32 and 64-bit compatible.
- Some of our customers report of successful launches under Linux+Wine, but GrindEQ does not provide technical support for Linux.
- Please see GrindEQ Normalizer Help for more information.
Using GrindEQ menu
By using GrindEQ buttons you can convert a selected part of your document into the necessary format. Just select a part of your document you want to convert and press the appropriate GrindEQ button. Please read GrindEQ Help to learn more possibilities you can get with GrindEQ buttons.
Depending on your Microsoft Word Add-Ins and Macro settings, GrindEQ menu will appear in the Microsoft Word Ribbon (Word 2007):
... or in the Microsoft Word menu and toolbar (Word 97/2000/XP/2003):
Converting multiple documents
Open the documents you want to convert in Microsoft Word. Select GrindEQ converter in GrindEQ menu, then select Convert all opened documents. Please see GrindEQ Help for more information.
Download Example (example.zip, 102 KB)